Help Center / Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept cash on deliver?
At the moment we require all website orders to be done in advance.
You can pay cash in our branches, by card online, by bank transfer (BPI Unionbank, Metrobank, BDO), GCash, Maya.
Click here for more details: Payment Options – Cakes and Memories Bakeshop
It is best to order and confirm your cake at least 3-4 days in advance. In many cases we can accept order in shorter lead time depending on the available slots. Just message us on our facebook page if you need a cake for the same or next day.
Yes of course – our team will be thrilled to help you with the design of your cake. You can visit our shop located in Cavite or Cebu.
Click here for more details: Branches and Pick-up Locations – Cakes and Memories Bakeshop
You may directly describe your customizations at the product page (before you add to card) or you may message us on the following channels
3. +639171533820 for Cebu
We deliver everywhere within Cebu, Mandaue, Mactan, Consolacion and Talisay.
We don't do deliveries in our Cavite branch but you can have the cake picked up by booking Lalamove or Transportify.
We will refund fully or partially if:
- The wrong product was sent by the delivery driver.
- The cake was already spoiled.
- The cake was damaged in shipping - please make sure the product is in proper condition when you receive it. Once the delivery person leave, no complaints will be accepted.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. Please allow up to 3-7 days for refund from credit cards.
- There will be no refund on paid cakes canceled less than 2 days prior to collection or delivery.
- For confirmed cakes cancelled less than 2 days in advance - 50% charge will apply. Our working time is from 9am to 6 pm so any cancellation sent after 6 pm will be considered as sent on next day.
- Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
- Complaints are very rare and so we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
- Cakes, or part of cakes, must be returned within the same day to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
- The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake. Further compensation is not available.